Friday, August 26, 2005

Time flies...

I just got a copy of the CD Jagged Little Pill Acoustic last week. This CD marked the 10th year anniversary of the original Jagged Little Pill. The original sold 30 millions copies worldwide, the highest by far for any female artiste.

But gosh, it's been 10 years! How time flies, I was just starting my course in Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts at that time. I was also abt 10 kg heavier.

Listening to the acoustic tracks, it's almost like travelling back in time. The original album was full of angst while this is much more mellow, hmm... another similarity.

For myself, music/songs are like the chapter markers of my life. I bet that were times when you were in the shopping mall/supermarket etc, when a song u hear will suddenly suck u into the tunnel of time, bringing you to that certain moment of your life or replaying that part like a movie/soap. To me, that truly is the magic of music.

Ok, time for me to pop that CD in and relive the past...... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Hey! I remember that album, I remember going to the concert and I remember you going to the 2nd concert the next year and call me everytime my fave songs played....
and it was 10 bloody years ago!?? really?
sigh... I am 10 kg heavier now!!! heeheehee

Gotta go get that acoustic CD, and start travelling back in time to those slim and crazy days ;P

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home