Wednesday, August 03, 2005

IPPT

Wah lau!!!!! Wah lau!!!! After trying so hard still cannot get gold, timing for my 2.4km was 10.46, suppose to run 10.15..... sob sob..... there goes the $400 bucks, cb,cb,cb, no more colour ipod also, ccb ccb! All I needed was that extra 31secs! Fortunately there was still improvement compared to last year's 11.02, at least that appeased my cb ego.

Btw there's still light at the end of the tunnel for moi. Cos later this month, your uncle here will be introduced into the rock and roll hall of fame for the senior citizens, so the gold standard will be lengthen to 10 mins 45secs. 1 secs more should be ok lah, and I think can use walking stick also, but not sure whether oxygen tank can a not.

I think it will take a while for this cb stinging feeling to go away. And to balance the ying and yang, my bitch-o-meter is now hitting the red zone. No one better in my way tomrw, or they will be sorryyyyy.......... heh heh heh heh (throws head back and laugh) MEOWWWW!!!!!!

ps: if u cannot dicipher cb or ccb, try checking oxford or webster singapura edition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home