Saturday, July 30, 2005

My first encounter with HTML

<_div>
See the mood thingy on the left? It took me 3 bloody hours to get it into the right place!! To do it, I actually have to fiddle with the html code in the template.......with
Chooeypoo's (not chewable shit!) help. After some back and forth exchanges over msn messenger, I was able to get it to work, THANK YOU, O WISE ONE!!!

The only time I ever came close was working with WYSIWYG webpage softwares like Golive and Dreamweaver. Even then, I didn't even look at the html codes, just the graphics aspect.

Now, I can understand her obsession to get her blog's template right. :)
Ok, time to hit the sack......before I forget. <_/div>

ps: have to put the underscore, if not the html thingy won't appear, ok.

1 Comments:

Blogger Flapper's Mummy said...

<:chooey> And I sense some mockery here. I can see that u've definitely started with the Blog obsession. May the force be with ya.<:/chooey>

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home