Sunday, August 07, 2005

I Did It Better Than You

I was sharing my IPPT failure with one of my classmates - Mr 5cbttw (5 cents bigger than the wheel), telling him I wished I could just perserve and push myself harder to better the timing...blah all the bullshit.

Sidetrack: When friends tell you things like that, you just listen, they are bascially trying to vocalize their frustrations and don't need ya critical analysis of the situation. Even if you are not interested, just nod your head and show a sympathetic face. heh heh....

But, this dear classmate went on to say, "Oh, your timing like that ah? I did better before, my timing was 9 mins...blah blah..." Huh, 9 mins? You think you commando is it, I'm not talking about fantasy leh? It's bad enough wanting to show people that they are beneath you, but to do it with a obvious lie like that just sounds pathetic.

Anyway, I played along and say "Huh. 9 mins ah, wah very fit hor." while looking at his 'ahem' vertically challenged body from head to toe, toe to head, with a "Yah.. Yah.. CB Ah!! 9 mins...." expression. But... he was so caught up in his make believe world with his fluttering hands that he was oblivious to it, I think I could even see a sparkle of contentment in his eyes.

In a rather odd way, I felt better after that. Well, at least I know I don't have to lie to feel better about myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger estlxlan said...

i like the music! nice vocal. smooth...

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home