Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Self serving...

I recently emailed my nursing classmates and asked them to answer some simple questions.
1. Name something that others do not know about you, describe.
2. What will you miss about the school.
3. Other comments

These are for a year book thingy which I'm compiling, I thought it will be a good memento for everyone to have. It will have the various photographs that I took throughout the course, coupled with the q & a, i thought it will be fun. But apparently many thought otherwise.

The response was really lackluster! Some only replied after 5 email reminders, others gave moronic replies. One example "Since it is something others do not know about me , let's keep it that way." Another "i might be v kaypoh and noisy but sometimes nothing really comes to my mind like this one lah." Who would have thought that simple questions like these would be so much of a hassle.

Or, perhaps most of them are simply not interested in what I'm working on. Well, have the courtesy to inform.... at least a response. I bet if these things are graded and included in the exams, many of them would be churning out essays out of these questions. That is how academically focused they are, things like camaraderie is totally foreign to them.

Sometimes I just wonder, how the bloody heck did I managed to spend a year (another year was out on attachment) with them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home