Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Grades

Got my grade for my clinical practical and theory test this afternoon, it was a sweet A overall! I knew I did well for my practical test, guess I didn't do too shabbily for my theory test.

I have classmates who are very particular with their grades, and it will almost drive them bonkers if they ever found out that you got an A or B without studying. Even for presentations, when my group got an A, there will be those "like that also can get A?" looks displayed on some of their faces, but should we messed up, they will snigger happily like they have just won the lottery.

The fact is for this last semester, I didn't expect to get good grades. Reason is, I'm tired, tired of studying and having no time to indulge in my personal hobbies. One of my classmate commented that she would feel bad if she didn't give her all in her studies. I mean honey, if that means that you are ok with sacrificing other parts of your life in order to get an A or distinction grade, I'll say YOU GO GIRL! For me the answer is a big NO! I want to strive towards a balance of the two, if this means I will get a C, so be it. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger estlxlan said...

i totally agree with you! and that contributes to my Bs and Cs and even D!! mt 1st and only D!! o_O''

1:29 AM  
Blogger tidyrojak said...

Yah, we are like those who go against the society norm.... 反对有理,革命无罪!!ha ha...

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home