Sunday, April 02, 2006

Competition Ahead

In 3 months time, me and most of my school mates will be trainee staff nurses. How we perform will determine the duration of the probation. I'm sure this will be yet another competition for many of my classmates. I can even foreseen the possibility of the following conversation;

Scenario - 4 months after graduation

Pax A "Hi, so how are your probations going on?"

Pax B "Oh, ok lor got a lot of new things to learn."

Pax C (pretend to sigh) "Hmm... My ward too, dunno why but my N.O. (nursing offiicer) confirmed me last week. I still think that I not ready leh...."

Pax B (gives C a look and then pretend to sigh also) " Yalor, my sister also dunno why so fast confirmed me LAST MONTH leh, I also think I still got a lot of things to learn...."

Pax A (innocently) "Oh, I was confirmed two months ago. And my N.O said that they are considerign to sponsor me for the overseas degree also..."

Pax B & C (reluctantly and bo pian) " Oh.... congrats!......"

Ha ha, you get the idea right? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger estlxlan said...

hahaha... got the picture but can't place that to a face... wonder who will be like that? haha... not me that's for sure... cuz 4 months after graduation i will be posted by my N.director to oversea assignment to travel along with the ministers for their visits! haha.... *ROFL*

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home