Saturday, March 18, 2006

My New Love

"We met just before chinese new year (CNY), a friend introduced us. We spent our first night together in my cosy room on CNY eve, it was better than what I had expected and I never felt like this before. And after CNY, our relationship took on to another new level......my new projector..... :P"
It really changed my home movie viewing experience, one word "SHIOK". Although it will never replace the experience in the cinemas with the ultra big screens, it is close enough. I have since watched many movies with it and little did I know that I will enjoy the classic My Fair Lady so much! Audrey Hepburn is simply captivating!

Still, this new relationship doesn't come cheap but trust me, it's worth every penny. I even made my own temporary screen using mahjong paper and some wooden sticks. here are some pics;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home