Sunday, September 25, 2005

KL Trip




Was over at KL with some classmates of mine, it was a brand new experience for moi as I have nver travelled with them before. :)This trip also marked the first time I have never taken a complete group photo. oh well...

Did the usual like any self respecting singaporean will do...shop lah, eat lah, bargain lah...

Most of my classmates suffered from this illness called 'photophobia', which meant most of the time, they detest having their pictures taken. Hmmm...I think one of them told me before that he/she don't look good in photos. Er... if I wan to take beautiful people, I will be taking some models liao. I myself also dun look good wat, chey! I think it's more like playing hard to get... ha ha.

After a while , I felt like the paparazzi, cos everytime I whipped out the camera, their hands will move to cover thier face and they will turn their backs toward the camera. After a while I kinda like give up, we are on holiday leh......

The pics on the right....

The first one at the top was the roller coaster that we didn't managed to try, we were leaving on that day at 1pm and they were not open even at 11am.

The 2nd one is the place we had our breakfast...for those who do not know, the old chinatown town was something like that.

3rd one, Chee Cheong Fun!!!! a tad too sweet though.

3 Comments:

Blogger a.hwa said...

actually last time i also camera shy one, but after met the nafa group, i start "open" up haha...

12:00 AM  
Blogger estlxlan said...

haha... a.hwa, how did you manage to "open" up? did it had anything to do with knowing that you aren't the only ugly person on planet earth? haha... joking only...

10:23 PM  
Blogger estlxlan said...

btw tidyrojak, i tot the picture of the chopsticks and the little girl were very artistic. should post that 2 too.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home