Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sat Morning blues

Got up at 615am on a sat morning, damn sian man. Decided to take the bus instead, the bus stop is so much nearer than the Mrt stn. Further more, I have to navigate thru the amk central's labyrinth of the never ending upgrading works. Too early for this kind of crap that requires me to think...yawn.

Waited abt 10 mins for the bus and arrrghhh.... it's a single deck. I like double deck, because double decks are usually empty in the morning. Boarded the packed bus, immediately I can see the "tu lan faces", guess I'm not the only one that have to work on a sat morning. Suddenly I feel so much better as I hear the birds chirping in the background.

Some of the Ah Sohs also displayed a combo expression, "tu lan cum deprived" faces, must be becos didn't manage to get any from the husband the night before, heh heh. You want to know how the cold weather in europe is like? Take the bus in the morning, now I know why they raised the bus fare lor. Halfway through the journey, it started to rain heavily, fuck man, even colderer somemore!

Finally, the bus pulls into the interchange, if not ah, I think my family jewels also will be frozen liao. But wah....when the doors opened, I realized there's no shelter above! With all the money they spent on renovating this interchange, you would think that they won't forgo something this fundamental, right? Nahbeh, cold and wet now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home