Thursday, November 10, 2005

Finally!

Si, si!!! Yeah, it's confirmed that I'll be heading to Italy in two weeks time. After all the back and forth of application to my school and financial calculations etc, the dust has finally settled. Relieved and overjoy!

I feel so blessed that I'm actually fullfilling my dream of going to Venice, not to mention Florence and Tuscany too.

Also wondering how the Film Festival will be like, it should be interesting, keeping my fingers cross that LCN* will win an award of sort. After all, Europeans tend to have an affinity for Asian short films, at least that was how I felt from my past travels and conversations with people in the film festivals.

Here's a cool photo of Florence...

La Italia De Viva!

* My good friend

1 Comments:

Blogger estlxlan said...

have a good trip and enjoy yourself. don't forget to bring back pretty pictures and lovely stories to tell, ok?

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home