Friday, October 28, 2005

Blabber...

Had my first semestral exam paper this morning, it was a Medical/Surgical paper. Basically about nursing management of specific illnesses and some questions about the operating theatre. Considering I only started mugging 2 days back, I'll be lucky just to get a D grade. But then again, from previous experiences, there were people worst than me who passed. So hopefully, things will repeat themselves. :) Heh heh, talk about seeing the glass half full.

Well, the paper was rather ok, but perhaps my aging blain(as pck would say) didn't take it too good. What I studied became like a huge jigsaw puzzle, with pieces missing here and there.

One down and three more to go! I can't believe that the school can be so cruel to schedule the exams in between the two public holidays next week. I'm just keeping my toes crossed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home