Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nobody loves me....why?

I have a colleague who is quite upset that nobody celebrates his birthday at work. It happened so that we celebrated for three other colleagues, (well one of them actually kept reminding us days before, shameless dude...) He actually sulked and pouted during work and someone actually had to ask him why before he blurted out the reason.

Aiyoh, I mean if no one celebrates for you, so be it lah. In my own opinion, the reason is very simple, because he is not liked lor! For a guy he is very temperamental, possible suffering from chronic pms. He is sometimes rather rude when communicating with people and has a huge ego. Also, sometimes when he is angry he tends to slam things on purpose. My gawd.... very the char bor right? I remembered from my psy classes in school, this is so call no insight. He doesn't complete his own job duties at times, yet he demands it from others.

I think the best gift for him this christmas would be a mirror, a magic mirror perhaps, to help him identify the person in him that he can't see. Hmmm... the mirror might just crack!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger estlxlan said...

haha.. the mirror 'die' then talk to him? lol...

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home