Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bitting back

I shouted at my colleague at work today!!

Well, normally I'll try to be a nice person at work, always trying to be a boy scout (pui!! ha ha). Then there is this colleague of mine who'll always work with an attitude, not that she is a bad person, but it is just the way she chooses to be. She once said to me, "If I'm being nice, I'm not myself, I like being mean to people, It makes me feel good." Sounds like an enigma? Hardly, I think this girl has some issues, but I shall not digress.

Whenever someone asks her something, she will either answer with a blank look and give a grudging reply or ignore the person as if the person doesn't exists. I supposed her mensuration volume that day also plays a part. In short, I got some taste of her attitude today and decided to return the 'courtesy'. She actually retaliated! I ended our conversation across the corridor by just telling her to "MYOB". I was not angry or anything but just wanna let her know that attitude doesn't come exclusively with mensuration... ha ha. I shall practice more in time to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger estlxlan said...

haha... you know if she can be bleeding down there, u can too! if they complaint why r u having PMS, just tell them u r bleeding too! ur piles are acting up again! LOL

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home